At Springboard, we are on a mission to bridge the skills gap by delivering high-quality, affordable education for new economy skills. We have helped thousands of people around the world pick up new skills quickly and effectively, helping them level up their careers to more relevant roles.
After six successful years in the US, Springboard launched in India a year back and we are scaling rapidly.
We are now looking for a Sales Director, who is a smart and motivated sales leader with at least 8 years of sales experience and 3 years of experience leading/coaching a sales organization. Your strong leadership skills, sales skills and ability to lead by example are evident in everything you do.
In addition, you’re a top performer that always gets things done. You’re a results-driven, competitive, and hungry salesperson who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment. You have the necessary drive to create open and effective communication channels while delivering the value of our programs as the best on the market. You are excellent verbal and written communicator. You are a strong manager and have experience leading, coaching, training and developing team members.
As the Director of Sales, you will:
● Own and manage the entire inside sales process/cycle from top to bottom & shape the sales strategy.
● Design and implement inside sales strategy in line with the overall sales strategy, set daily, weekly and monthly goals/KPIs for the team, generate metrics and reports for tracking progress and performance, allocate resources and identify improvements needed in sales processes
● Set and achieve revenue targets according to company goals and own all sales conversion metrics & monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
● Leadership and management of the Sales team including headcount, structure, resource management, hiring, mentorship, performance management, and incentive structure
● Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the Springboard
● Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
● Define the technology needs such as tools/platforms/calling/emailing/messaging solutions to enhance sales performance, implementing the same working with various stakeholders, adoption by the sales team and tracking the effectiveness
● Work closely with the Partners Marketing team on generating leads and on developing & optimizing messaging to increase sales team effectiveness.
Who you are:
● Experienced- 8 or more years in sales. This includes at least 5 years of insider sales experience and 3 years of experience leading/coaching a sales organization
● Amazing Salesperson- Consistent target overachievement in previous roles and experienced in a highly transactional sales environment.
● Excellent Communication- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
● A True Team Player- Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
● Technically Savvy- Experience within Business Intelligence/Analytics, is a plus.
● You are a Recruiter- Springboard hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
● You are a Coach- Solid track record of improving the sales team performance through various kind of intervention and coaching
The Springboard team of 130 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, medical insurance, off-site travel, a generous learning budget, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top