At Springboard, we are on a mission to bridge the skills gap by delivering high-quality, affordable education for new economy skills like data, design, and coding Since our inception, we have helped thousands of people around the world launch new careers through a project-based curriculum with 1:1 mentorship from industry experts, aimed at giving students an advantage on the job market.
As an early Project Manager at Springboard, you will play an invaluable role in our growth story by driving end-to-end planning and execution of course (product) launches and other company-wide undertakings.. Your work will be a mix of solving the company’s highest-priority strategic problems, implementing new initiatives, and supporting a number of teams. You’ll drive a variety of cross-functional projects from concept to completion, by starting with an idea or a deck; owning the timeline; assembling a cross-functional team; and making sure things get done — in short, you’re the conductor of the orchestra, and no two performances are the same! You’ll develop relationships throughout the org, and experience what it’s like to be a part of a high-performing, high-growth startup.
Here’s what your average day might look like:
- Designing tight project plans and prioritizing your next steps
- Running effective meetings with cross-functional collaborators to move projects forward
- Regularly updating key stakeholders (executives, business-line general managers, team leads) on progress, risks, and changes
- Have successfully led cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Have proven your ability to take a product to launch on schedule, efficiently herding many cats at once
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit: you take ownership, are proactive, anticipate issues before they arise, and show grit and diligence
- Can think strategically and break down problems
- Bring an operations mindset, with excellent organizational skills, detail orientation, and process orientation
- Are an expert communicator and collaborator, able to exercise influence without authority
Bonus points if you have...
- Previous experience within online education
The Springboard team of 150 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, full health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top