Product Marketing Manager - Core Programs
- San Francisco, CA
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the skills gap. We’ve helped hundreds of students switch careers to fields like data science and UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts.
At Springboard, we’re building the online school of the future. Our bootcamps have received rave reviews, with enrollments growing each month. We’ve seen success in Data Science, UI/UX Design and Software Engineering and are expanding quickly to other fields. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help bring our programs to thousands of professionals who want to switch careers in the new economy. You will talk to existing customers and prospects, while building hypotheses for new target segments.
In this mission-critical role, you will drive the growth roadmap for our largest and most successful business line -- our job-focused Career Tracks. To do so, you will develop a deep understanding the student needs through their entire learning journey through interviews, surveys and quantitative research. You will advocate for our students, and inform initiatives for growth and product teams. You will own messaging and positioning for our Career Tracks, and build enablement resources for marketing and sales.
- Deeply understanding the customer's needs and voice using quantitative + qualitative techniques.
- Develop and validate user personas, value propositions, product positioning statements, messaging strategy, user benefits, that will be used to build the marketing flow.
- Create copy for the marketing website and fact sheets/battle cards that our Demand Gen and Sales teams can use.
- Work cross functionally with GMs, Product and Ops teams to source marketing ideas, validate demand for new features, and sharpen our messaging.
- Collaborate with our Content Marketing to create educational content for prospective customers
- Run A/B tests on the website to optimize messaging for conversions
- Have 2+ years full-time experience in qualitative and quantitative user research, product marketing, or a combination, preferably at a consumer internet startup
- Have 1+ years experience creating user-facing marketing content (copy and visuals) with proven results
- Have deep user empathy and a curiosity for how people make life decisions
- Have proven experience collaborating with and influencing business leadership, as well as non-marketing functions like product, operations, acquisition and sales; yours is a team-first mentality.
- Are an analytical thinker who grounds their decisions in data, and are good at balancing tradeoffs in order to meet your team's objectives.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and are able to distill complex insights into accessible language that customers and internal stakeholders can grasp
- Have a passion for learning about new subjects and audiences and devising solutions and marketing strategies for them.
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top