Office Manager & Executive Assistant to the Co-Founders
Springboard's mission is to bridge the skills gap by delivering a high-quality, affordable education to anyone who wishes to learn quickly, effectively, and in a way that fits in with their busy lives.
As the team and business have grown, so have our infrastructural needs. We'll be moving to a new office soon; our founders' plates are fuller than ever. So we're looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable, anticipatory, and unflappable to serve as our new Office Manager / Executive Assistant. You'll interact with our co-founders and every member of our team. You'll be critical to our daily work and our long-term success (though it'd be impossible to describe what a typical day looks like!) Perhaps it's best to say that you're a human Swiss Army knife who can roll with the punches and who takes joy in ensuring that busy teams are well-equipped for success.
As Office Manager, you'll help create an awesome work environment for the Springboard team - whether by decorating our new office, ordering yummy snacks, paying the bills, or planning and executing twice-yearly team offsites in far-flung locations. You'll do the behind-the-scenes work so that the front of house is comfortable, welcoming, and outfitted for max productivity.
As the co-founders' EA, you'll keep them organized, efficient, and ready for each packed day/week! Whether it's taking charge of administrative tasks (communications, appointments, calendaring, reservations, agendas, expenses) or conducting basic research or managing company-related paperwork, you'll take the little things off their plates so that they can focus on the big ones.
There are many fun and engaging projects for you to take on from the get-go, plus many more to come as the company continues to grow. Your work will indirectly support an amazing and important mission: of providing anyone, anywhere, with access to the latest professional skills.
- Have a track record of success at one (ideally both) of these roles
- Have exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Are meticulous, detail-oriented, good at prioritizing, unfazed by context-switching
- Are a team player: empathetic, positive, patient, and calm even under pressure; fit in well with different groups of people; are good at anticipating and addressing needs
- Exhibit energy and a "can-do" attitude; are willing to tackle a range of projects including new challenges
- Are tech-savvy and proficient with Google Apps and Mac OS
- Can see projects from inception to completion against short turnaround times
- Use discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Take direction and feedback well
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Success Manager
Catherina is the Student Advising Team Lead, which means she supports not only Springboard students but also her co-workers, providing support, motivation, and accountability.
Back to top