Your typical day may include:
- pitching Springboard and getting people excited about the impact mentors have on the lives of students
- sourcing high-quality mentor candidates on LinkedIn and convincing them to apply
- learning about a new field (like data science) so you can confidently assess candidates
- identifying and testing new ways to attract mentors (marketing, partnerships etc.)
- are excited about the opportunity to collaborate with talented people and solve problems together!
- want to work on a team that will invest in your personal/professional development
- love learning and can quickly become fluent in technical subjects
- are a good judge of character
- are good at selling
- are super meticulous and detail-oriented.
- are resourceful and like to figure stuff out
Bonus points for:
- 1+ years experience in Recruiting or Business Development roles
- experience in a technical field (computer science, statistics)
- strong analytical and reasoning skills
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Monique’s role is to improve the Springboard experience. She works closely with Engineering & Design to brainstorm ideas, map out product strategy, build prototypes, and test features before they go live. Fun fact—Monique was Springboard's first SF employee.
Back to top