Mentor Engagement Associate
- Bangalore, India
Springboard is redefining professional education for the 21st century through online courses with ongoing 1:1 mentorship for each student to bring guidance, community, and accountability. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, and through this hybrid model, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
The greatest strength of Springboard’s model of education is the mentorship from our unmatched community of industry experts, which includes designers, analysts, marketers, and security experts at premier consulting firms, Fortune 500 companies and top-notch startups. As a Mentor Operations Associate, you will be responsible primarily for improving the mentor experience. You’ll be the advocate for mentors and have the unique opportunity to significantly shape the development of policy, operations, and our platform. It is a highly creative role where you need to be both strategic and extremely hands-on to engage and retain a high quality supply of top-notch mentors.
- Sustain high mentor NPS by taking end-to-end ownership of mentor relationship management
- Own and maintain metrics to measure the health of the mentor community, including mentor earnings, engagement, performance, and satisfaction
- Run experiments to drive engagement in the mentor community and measure the ROI of these trials
- Coach mentors on handling difficult mentor-mentee relationships and help them best support their students
- Collaborate with student operations, project management, and course development teams as needed on projects related to your subject vertical
This job may be for you if:
- You have 4+ experience in consulting, business development, or other strategic roles like recruiting, account management, customer service, people operations, and/or business development
- You have entrepreneurial experience and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done successfully
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and execute on day-to-day tasks and projects
- You are a strong speaker and comfortable with working with experienced industry professionals
- You use data to inform decisions on how to maintain the health of the mentor community
- You are familiar with excel or are willing to learn the technical skills needed to succeed in this role
- You love collaborating with talented people to develop effective solutions together, but also enjoy having the autonomy to work on tasks and projects on your own
- You'd like working in a fun, curious and intellectually-stimulating environment where we challenge each other and laugh a lot.
The Springboard team of 150 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, medical insurance, off-site travel, a generous learning budget, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top