- San Francisco, CA
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about improving education and bridging the world’s skills gap. Our 100% online programs give anyone, anywhere access to a world-class education through a combination of a web-based platform, project-based learning model, and ongoing one-on-one expert mentorship for each and every student. We’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives!
Join our high performing marketing team and work on projects that directly impact company growth and revenue. We want this internship to be an impactful and informative learning experience for you, and you will be joining us at a particularly exciting time as we launch new courses under the Springboard brand, and in partnership with universities.
During your time at Springboard, the majority of your time will be spent supporting the Email Marketing Manager. Email is a critical component of our marketing strategy, and places an important role at every stage of the marketing funnel. You will also support our Growth Marketing Managers, and Head of User Acquisition for select projects, resulting in a well-rounded learning experience.
The Springboard team of 180 normally works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru; all employees, contractors, and interns will work remotely until July 2021 or later.
Your typical day may include:
- Helping to plan, develop, and build email campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing email campaign performance and conversion
- Scoping experiments and staying up to date on best practices and trends
- Working with stakeholders across our growth, design, content, and product teams to execute on cross-collaborative projects
- Supporting webinars for our University Partner-programs
- Are excited to collaborate with talented people and solve interesting problems
- Are resourceful, can operate with little direction, and have a strong “get stuff done” attitude
- Can articulate your ideas and research clearly - in person and in writing
- Have familiarity with data entry, and running analyses with Excel or Google Sheets
- Want to learn more about the education-technology (edtech) space
- Want to work on a team that will invest in your personal/professional development
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with HTML, Marketo, or any email service provider (ESP) — or eagerness to learn
- Experience with managing complex projects, and acting as a liaison between different stakeholders
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Back to top