Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the skills gap. We’ve helped thousands of students learn skills like data science and UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts.
As Springboard’s marketing intern, you’ll work closely with the User Acquisition team to execute upon different marketing campaigns to help grow each of our courses across a variety of channels.
- Work with the user acquisition team to execute and optimize different funnels such as webinars
- Work with the user acquisition team to analyze the results of various content opt-ins (email courses, some free online courses) to provide insights around optimization
- Analyze our social media efforts and share with stakeholders what types of posts are receiving the most engagement (shares, retweets, likes, etc), lead to students for our various courses, analyze competitor channels, and suggest areas for optimization
- Support the creation of various videos around Springboard courses and their distribution through social media, video ads, blog posts, etc.
- Identify new partnership opportunities across our different verticals
- Take on special projects for the Growth team as needed
- Experience with and are an avid user of various social media platforms
- Experience with outreach and coordination of partnership promotions
- Some familiarity with the online education space
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, are hardworking, and a dedicated outlook
- A flexible schedule to be able to work in Springboard’s San Francisco office for 20 hours a week during the fall 2018 and winter 2019
The Springboard team of 75 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, full health insurance coverage, off-site travel, a generous learning budget, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top