Machine Learning Engineering Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Completely online, here is the landing page
- Designed to take 6 month, and includes a job guarantee
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started in Machine Learning.
- Participants learn about how to get a career in Machine Learning with the help of a curated online curriculum, career coaches, and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching machine learning as about machine learning itself
- are experienced in software engineering, machine learning engineering in Python using scikit-learn: regression, trees, ensembles (nice-to-have: catboost, XGBoost)
- are comfortable in collecting and manipulating data in Python: APIs, web scraping, Pandas, numpy/scipy
- have tackled Deep Learning (DL), including LSTMs, RNNs, CNNs (nice-to-have: YOLO) with real-world application experience such as computer vision or NLP.
- have implemented ML and DL at scale using SparkML, Keras, TensorFlow and/or Pytorch
- have a strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including version control, testing, monitoring and debugging
- are highly proficient in the curriculum topics in our program
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 3 years of experience solving real-life machine learning problems and building models
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Apple, Netflix, and Pandora
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorariumWork at your convenience
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top