Internal Support Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Springboard is redefining professional education for the 21st century through immersive, mentor-supported courses in cutting-edge fields like data science and design. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, with an emphasis on project-based learning, industry-relevant curriculum, and tangible outcomes. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
Come join our engineering team to help support smooth operations and be a reliable shoulder to our engineering and business teams. As Springboard’s first technical support engineer, you’ll make a big difference in improving the efficiency of our teams. This is an internal-facing technical role responsible to assist our engineering and business teams in solving/escalating technical issues.
- Oversee the resolution of all technical issues coming from channel partners and ISVs, including high-urgency issues requiring engineering assistance
- Serve as a front line contact through a series of actions either via phone, email or chat with our teams, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams on the timely resolution of reported issues
- Partner with engineering teams in prioritizing and resolving issues
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose issues encountered in the field
- Should be able to write basic SQL queries to pull out relevant data from our MySQL databases
- Maintain day-to-day operations and documentation of global cloud-based production systems
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash, Shell)
- Basic Linux understanding.
- Beginner level programming skills preferably in Python - should be able to read through the piece of code.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills and potential to interact directly with business teams
- Ability to create SQL queries for analysis of issues and reporting
- Ability to support business teams issues from operations and technical perspective
- Experience with debugging complex problems through configuration files, logs, and code pieces to determine the source of failure
- Familiarity with Git
- Good Problem Solving Skills
The Springboard team of 150 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, medical insurance for you and your dependents, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top