Springboard is a fast-growing education tech startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the world’s skills gap. Through our Career Tracks, we’ve helped thousands of professionals learn cutting-edge technical skills like data science, machine learning, coding, and UX design using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts. Our approach has resulted in thousands of graduates successfully transitioning into new tech roles and significantly increasing their salaries and long term earning potential each year.
We have since expanded beyond our core Career Track product suite to include university education in partnership with prestigious institutions across the U.S. Success in this new market requires us to continue growing our sales team with experienced Inside Sales Representatives ready to have an outsized impact in a rewarding and fast paced environment.
We’re looking for tenacious Inside Sales Representatives, with at least 5 years of experience who will work with our prospective professionals to ensure strong enrollments in our university-partnered courses. Your role will be to educate, inspire, and skillfully guide potential students through the application and enrollment process. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly enrollment targets, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a customer-focused environment.
Please note: This role will be fully remote.
- Achieve and consistently exceed your monthly enrollment targets, converting complete applications (strong leads) into enrollments, with marketing qualified leads (MQL’s) becoming sales qualified leads (SQL’s) and then enrolled students
- Quickly learn about new courses and clearly communicate their value proposition to prospective students - Identify opportunities and test strategies to improve yield of high-quality candidates
- Maintain a tight feedback loop internally with Ops teams and collaborate effectively with Sales Org leadership to rapidly iterate and optimize university sales processes
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Hubspot
- Dial new applicants fast and consistently putting in 50-80 dials per day.
- 5 years of inside sales experience, at least 2 of which are B2C
- A Bachelor's degree
- A strong desire to sell something meaningful and impactful
- Great references from a sales manager
- 100% ease using technology, CRMs, dialers, etc
- Experience working remotely from home
- Ability to work a 5-day rotating schedule, including one weekend day per month
- Bonus: Consultative selling experience in high dollar B2C considered purchases
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.