Growth and Marketing Intern
- San Francisco, CA
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about improving education and bridging the world’s skills gap. Our 100% online programs give anyone, anywhere access to a world-class education through a combination of a web-based platform, project-based learning model, and ongoing 1:1 mentorship for each student. We’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives!
Join our high performing Marketing team and work on projects that directly impact company growth and revenue. We want this internship to be as impactful as possible for you and will work with you on projects that are the best fit for your skills and interests.
During your time at Springboard, you will have a chance to build skills in both Growth and Product, from Product Management and Product Marketing to analytics and social media management. If you have an analytical mind and are excited to be at the frontier of an ever-changing education landscape - we’d love to have you. This role will also give you valuable exposure to senior growth practitioners and a chance to present your work to the exec team.
This role will be for temporary, full-time employment, and limited in duration based on our ideal candidate's time frame and flexibility.
Your typical day may include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand the best ways to present data to students
- Executing the marketing strategy for a new product
- Maintaining our social media presence across a variety of platforms
- Digging into website data to understand prospective students’ behavior
- Are excited to collaborate with talented people and solve interesting problems
- Are resourceful, can operate with little direction, and have a strong “get stuff done” attitude
- Can articulate your ideas and research clearly - in person and in writing
- Have familiarity running analyses with Excel and Google Sheets
- Want to learn more about the education-technology (edtech) space
- Want to work on a team that will invest in your personal/professional development
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with content writing or social media
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top