Full Stack Engineer
You will be principally responsible for:
- Building end to end features including both backend and frontend.
- Ensuring sound architecture and API design.
- Reviewing code, promoting coding standards and best practices.
- Work with the Product/Business teams to get full understanding of the requirements and propose solutions wherever necessary.
- Handle the deployment of the features that you build.
- You love building things, and have built complex consumer web applications in the past.
- You have a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms and databases
- You are an expert with Python, Django, Git, MySQL
- You understand how website-backend interacts with front-end as well as the myriad external APIs.
- You are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments.
- You are analytical, and are curious about technology, and interested in startups.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly.
Bonus Points if you have done one or more of these:
- Familiar with Photoshop or Sketch.
- Worked with docker and kubernetes.
- Worked on systems with micro-services architecture.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top