- Bangalore, India
Springboard is redefining professional education for the 21st century through immersive, mentor-supported courses in cutting-edge fields like data science and design. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, with an emphasis on project-based learning, industry-relevant curriculum, and tangible outcomes. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
The Springboard engineering team is looking for a lead engineer to drive complex frontend projects end to end. In this role, you would be responsible for designing and developing exciting frontend features aimed at improving our student experience and expanding our student base. You would be involved in interfacing with business teams to understand requirements, proposing solutions, and mentoring a team of talented engineers. You would also play an important role in defining frontend architecture, building best practices, and creating roadmaps. This is a great chance to apply your technical expertise to create a meaningful impact as well as grow in your career.
- Take end to end ownership of reasonably complex frontend intensive projects
- Work with product teams to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Manage varying priorities and deliverables within your technical expertise
- Build scalable, reliable and extensible frontends for the features at hand
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in the team
- Contribute to the product architecture and team roadmap
- Build best practices, processes and coding standards
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies
- You love building things, and have built complex consumer web applications in the past.
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You understand how website-backend interacts with frontend as well as external APIs.
- You are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments.
- You are analytical, and curious about technology.
- You are comfortable with unknowns and abstract problems.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly.
- You enjoy mentoring others and helping them solve challenging problems.
The Springboard team of 150 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, medical insurance for you and your dependents, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top