Springboard website is a beautiful responsive website built with Angular2. We are looking to add a great frontend developer to our team. We have a lot of fantastic features planned in coming months; our product is continuously being improved and you will take on a huge chunk of responsibility to build these features and contribute to a platform that's robust and scalable.
You will be principally responsible for:
- Building scalable and beautiful frontend for features at hand
- Reviewing code, promoting coding standards and best practices.
- Work with the Product/Business teams to get full understanding of the requirements and propose solutions wherever necessary.
- Handle the deployment of the features that you build.
- You love building things, and have built complex consumer web applications in the past.
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms
- You understand how website-backend interacts with front-end as well as the myriad external APIs.
- You are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments.
- You are analytical, and are curious about technology, and interested in startups.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly.
Bonus Points if you have done one or more of these:
- Familiar with Photoshop or Sketch.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes.
If this is you, please apply. For the right candidate, compensation will include a competitive salary, equity and other perks.
Back to top