You will be principally responsible for:
- Building scalable and beautiful frontend for features at hand
- Reviewing code, promoting coding standards and best practices.
- Work with the Product/Business teams to get full understanding of the requirements and propose solutions wherever necessary.
- Handle the deployment of the features that you build.
- You love building things, and have built complex consumer web applications in the past.
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms
- You understand how website-backend interacts with front-end as well as the myriad external APIs.
- You are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments.
- You are analytical, and are curious about technology, and interested in startups.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly.
Bonus Points if you have done one or more of these:
- Familiar with Photoshop or Sketch.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top