Employer Relationship Manager
- Employer Partnership Development and Outreach
- Identify, and cultivate relationships with the best data science employers in the US by conducting outreach through your network, as well as Springboard mentors, students and alumni to identify employment opportunities in their companies.
- Participate in industry events to market Springboard data science students to potential employers and strengthen the Springboard brand in the data science hiring community.
- Implement, manage, and evaluate success of partner referral and incentive programs to encourage hiring Springboard graduates.
- Develop marketing content that showcases Springboard programs and students to employer partners.
- Manage employer contacts and leads through our CRM.
- Account Management and Student Placement
- Act as a recruiter for our partner companies by understanding the needs of the company deeply, and identifying students who will be a perfect fit.
- Create unique event opportunities for employers to build their employer brand, interact with students, and interview potential candidates, while considering our online environment.
- Set up processes that will help us scale and automate our recruitment support for employer partners.
- Ensure a seamless, positive experience for both students and employer partners.
- have 2+ years experience in business development, relationship management, employer relations, or recruitment.
- have a track record of producing measurable results, meeting deadlines, and balancing multiple priorities and constituencies.
- know how to create efficient processes and are highly detail oriented.
- are able to build rapport and credibility with external customers and your colleagues across the company.
- take a genuine interest in student and career development, with experience working with candidates/students as well as hiring partners preferred.
- are naturally agile and flexible in the face of fast-changing and undefined situations.
- possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- are deeply engaged in the tech community, with a robust network that can give a head start.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Monique’s role is to improve the Springboard experience. She works closely with Engineering & Design to brainstorm ideas, map out product strategy, build prototypes, and test features before they go live. Fun fact—Monique was Springboard's first SF employee.
Back to top