Employer Relationship Manager
At Springboard, we are on a mission to bridge the skills gap by delivering high-quality, affordable education for new economy skills. We have helped thousands of people around the world pick up new skills quickly and effectively, helping them level up their careers to more relevant roles and Career Services play a key role in our mission.
As the second member of our Career Services team, you will work closely with the Career Services Lead to build and manage the relationships with our hiring partners and employers, to produce great career outcomes and placement opportunities for Springboard students. You will develop and execute employer outreach, recruitment, and relationship management that produces high quality full-time and internship opportunities for students and graduates, and you will act as a "matchmaker" to recommend students for job opportunities that will be a great fit on both sides.
As Employer Relations Manager, you'll bear two key sets of responsibilities: conducting outreach and development of employer partnerships, and providing those employers with talented candidates to fill their open positions.
Employer Partnership Development and Outreach
- Identify, and cultivate relationships with the best data science employers in the US by conducting outreach through your network, as well as Springboard mentors, students and alumni to identify employment opportunities in their companies.
- Participate in industry events to market Springboard data science students to potential employers and strengthen the Springboard brand in the data science hiring community.
- Implement, manage, and evaluate success of partner referral and incentive programs to encourage hiring Springboard graduates.
- Develop marketing content that showcases Springboard programs and students to employer partners.
- Manage employer contacts and leads through our CRM.
- Act as a recruiter for our partner companies by understanding the needs of the company deeply, and identifying students who will be a perfect fit.
- Create unique event opportunities for employers to build their employer brand, interact with students, and interview potential candidates, while considering our online environment.
- Set up processes that will help us scale and automate our recruitment support for employer partners.
- Ensure a seamless, positive experience for both students and employer partners.
- Have 2+ years experience in business development, relationship management, employer relations, or recruitment.
- Track record of producing measurable results, meeting deadlines, and balancing multiple priorities and constituencies.
- Know how to create efficient processes and are highly detail oriented.
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with external customers and your colleagues across the company.
- Genuine interest in student and career development, with experience working with candidates/students as well as hiring partners preferred.
- Natural agility and flexibility in the face of fast-changing and undefined situations.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Deeply engaged in the tech community, with a robust network that can give a head start.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Success Manager
Catherina is the Student Advising Team Lead, which means she supports not only Springboard students but also her co-workers, providing support, motivation, and accountability.
Back to top