Director of University Partnerships
- Bangalore, India
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the world’s skills gap. We offer intensive online courses in cutting-edge technical skills like data science, Software engineering, and UI/UX design, using a unique combination of project-based curricula, 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts, and career coaching — plus a money-back job guarantee.
Springboard has already leveraged a strong brand and word of mouth to reach thousands of learners around the world. We’re now looking for our first Director of University Partnerships in India, to acquire new institutional collaborators, and with them, to co-create ways to bring our world-class online courses to even more learners. You’ll leverage your existing relationships and your hunting skills alike to build out a lucrative, mission-aligned “book of business” for Springboard. This is an incredible opportunity to grow a function from the ground up — and to make an impact on thousands of lives!
- Articulate a vision for University Partnerships at Springboard, starting with one key collaborator in place
- Design a coherent, effective strategy to acquire mutually beneficial business opportunities with elite educational institutions
- Develop and nurture a healthy pipeline of prospective partners, moving deals from conception to negotiation and signing
- Represent Springboard to partners, and partners within Springboard, helping each side understand the other to maximize opportunities for collaboration and impact
- Liaise with Springboard leadership team and operations teams to ensure partner needs are known and met during implementation
- Over time, hire and grow a team of your own
- Are a post-graduate with 5-10 years of work experience
- Bring at least 3 years of partnership acquisition/development experience within higher ed
- Have worked with institutions of higher learning and are familiar with their structures, stakeholders, and practices
- Are an exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Possess a true entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a builder by nature — and assertive, confident, creative, resourceful, unfazed by ambiguity and change, and won’t take no for an answer
- Would make an excellent brand ambassador — you’re eager to represent Springboard and share your conviction in our unique educational model widely
The Springboard team of 130 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, medical insurance, off-site travel, a generous learning budget, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
Back to top