Digital Marketing Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
Springboard runs an online, self-paced Digital Marketing course in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors range from industry professionals at premier companies (Uber, Pandora, LinkedIn, Apple) to a wide variety of top-notch startups and consulting firms.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about Digital Marketing, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
- Completely online
- Designed to take 6 months.
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in launching a career in Digital Marketing.
- Participants learn about Digital Marketing with the help of a curated online curriculum and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching Digital Marketing as about Digital Marketing itself
- are that rare combination of creativity and quantitative analytical abilities
- are an expert in at least one of the following areas: Content Marketing & SEO, Paid Search & Social, Marketing Ops and Technology
- are proficient in the curriculum topics of our Digital Marketing Career Track
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life digital marketing problems
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Apple, Uber, and Pandora
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top