Digital Marketing Course Lead
Over the next several months, you’ll:
- Set the overall direction for the course. This includes: (1) vision for how the course is taught and (2) high-level curriculum structure
- Collaborate with the instructional designers and other subject matter experts to create a detailed, best-in-class curriculum
- Be “the face of the course” - appear in videos on the course page, within the curriculum, etc.
- are an experienced digital marketer with 5+ years of experience managing stellar marketing campaigns from end-to-end. This includes a variety of channels from SEO and content marketing, to paid ads and more. Ideally, you’ll have generated more than $1 million in incremental revenue over at least $500,000 annual budget spend.
- have a vision for how marketing should be taught. Bonus points for concrete strategies you’d like to apply.
- are an incredible teacher. Either you’ve taught before or have a passion for teaching!
- are a structured, MECE thinker
- have excellent verbal & written communication skills
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Monique’s role is to improve the Springboard experience. She works closely with Engineering & Design to brainstorm ideas, map out product strategy, build prototypes, and test features before they go live. Fun fact—Monique was Springboard's first SF employee.
Back to top