Data Science Writer
- Research: Writing helpful content starts with building a deep understanding of the topics you cover. As a Data Science writer, you will learn a lot about data science as a career, distilling insights from your findings, concisely and with precision.
- Writing great content: You will create valuable resources for our data science readers. You’ll co-author books, guides, blog posts, and other forms of content we create, and your voice will inspire tens of thousands of people to learn.
- are a diligent researcher who is genuinely curious about data science
- are a quick learner who can go from research to sharing knowledge rapidly
- enjoy writing, proofreading, and building great content, and have a track record / writing samples to show for it
- are proactive and entrepreneurial, with little need for supervision
- are resilient and resourceful, and not afraid of failure
- ideally have some familiarity with how digital marketing and content work
- ideally have a digital following of your own already
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Monique’s role is to improve the Springboard experience. She works closely with Engineering & Design to brainstorm ideas, map out product strategy, build prototypes, and test features before they go live. Fun fact—Monique was Springboard's first SF employee.
Back to top