Data Science Course Teaching Assistant
We run online, self-paced Data Science workshops where participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - has experts from premier companies (Uber, Pandora, LinkedIn, Apple), a wide variety of leading startups, and top-tier consulting firms.
Data Science Career Track is a 6-month intensive bootcamp taught in Python and we are looking for Course Teaching Assistants to provide project reviews and help support students outside of their mentor calls.
Please find more details about the program below.
- Completely online and self-paced. Coursework is ~200 hours and on average, students finish it in 6 months.
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started with data science.
- Participants learn about Data Science with the help of a curated online curriculum and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Course TA's provide students with high quality code reviews and support via email and our online community so that students get the help they need even outside of their mentor calls
- You are as passionate about teaching Data Science as about Data Science itself.
- You care about writing well commented, modular code and encouraging others to do so!
- You are proficient in the curriculum topics of our Data Science Career Track program (taught in Python), which covers Programming Tools, Data Wrangling, Data Story, Inferential Statistics, Machine Learning, Advanced Data Visualization and Big Data.
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work a few hours per day, at least 5 days per week
- You have experience solving real-life data science problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets.
- You are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Bonus points for experience conducting reviews on through online platforms!
- Membership in an rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Apple, Uber and Pandora
- Change the lives of students in our program and help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly retainer, per-project honorarium and work at your convenience
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Success Manager
Catherina is the Student Advising Team Lead, which means she supports not only Springboard students but also her co-workers, providing support, motivation, and accountability.
Back to top