Data Science Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Completely online
- Students learn the fundamentals of UX with the help of a curated online curriculum and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is ~100 hours
- On average, students finish in 2-3 months
- Students are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started with Data Science
- Students have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching Data Science as about Data Science itself
- are that rare combination of programming, statistics and storytelling skills
- are proficient in the curriculum topics of at least one of our programs: Foundations (taught in R), or Intensive or Career Track (taught in Python)
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life data science problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Apple, Uber, and Pandora
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Monique’s role is to improve the Springboard experience. She works closely with Engineering & Design to brainstorm ideas, map out product strategy, build prototypes, and test features before they go live. Fun fact—Monique was Springboard's first SF employee.
Back to top