Data Science Course Mentor - India (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Springboard is an online learning platform that helps you master in-demand skills through a mentor-led model and project-driven curriculum. The 1-on-1 mentorship supports you with personalized help and career advice from the best experts and keeps you accountable. The project-based curriculum designed with industry experts ensures that you learn skills that matter on the job and have a portfolio you can showcase to employers.
Over the last 5+ years, we at Springboard have served 10,000+ learners across the world(>80% in the US).
We also raised our Series A of $9.5M in December 2017(with the likes of Allen Blue, Neeraj Arora, Naveen Tewari and marquee VCs as our investors) and have grown our team in SF+ Bangalore to 80+
Springboard runs online, self-paced, Python- and R-based Data Science workshops in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors range from data scientists and researchers at premier companies (Uber, Pandora, LinkedIn, Apple) to a wide variety of top-notch startups and consulting firms.
After 5 successful years in the US(serving more than 10,000 learners) we are sprinting to launch Springboard in India. We will be offering job-guarantee programs in Data Science and AI/ML and are looking for mentors who are looking for an opportunity to give back by nurturing the next generation of Data Scientists/AI engineers.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about Data Science, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
- Completely onlineDesigned to take 6-9 months, depending on the course
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students, interested in getting started with data science
- Participants learn about Data Science with the help of a curated online curriculum and a personal mentor
- They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute check-in with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching Data Science as about Data Science itself
- are that rare combination of programming, statistics and storytelling skills
- are proficient in the curriculum topics of at least one of our Data Science Career Track program(taught in Python) are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 4 years of experience solving real-life data science problems, and are comfortable working with large datasets
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich India mentor community of expert mentors from great companies like Flipkart, JP Morgan, KPMG, Zomato and more
- Membership in our rich global community of mentors working with top companies
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top