Data Analytics for Business Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
We run an online Data Analytics for Business workshop where participants learn with the help of a case study based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - has experts from the best organizations in the world. If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about Data Analytics, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Our mentors are business analysts, data analysts and analytics experts at top consulting firms, Fortune 500 companies and top-notch startups (e.g. Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey, Square).
Please find more details about the program below.
- 12-week online course that takes students through 5 real-world business cases
- Course participants are working professionals and college students
- Participants learn about Data Analytics with the help of an online curriculum and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum on their own and have a weekly 45-minute video call with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice
- You are as passionate about teaching Data Analytics as about Data Analytics itself.
- You are proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including Excel, SQL and Tableau
- You have an excellent understanding of data visualization, data storytelling, and how to think about data problems in a business context.
- You are available for weekly, 45-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice.
- You have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life data analytics problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets.
- You are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in an rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey and Square
- Change the lives of students in our program and help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium and work at your convenience
Questions? Please write to us at [email protected] :)
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Success Manager
Catherina is the Student Advising Team Lead, which means she supports not only Springboard students but also her co-workers, providing support, motivation, and accountability.
Back to top