Data Analytics for Business Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Completely online
- 12-week course that takes students through 5 real-world business cases
- Students are working professionals and college students
- Students learn about Data Analytics with the help of an online curriculum and a personal mentor
- Students go through the curriculum on their own
- Students have a weekly 45-minute video call with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching Data Analytics as about Data Analytics itself
- are proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including Excel, SQL and Tableau
- have an excellent understanding of data visualization, data storytelling, and how to think about data problems in a business context
- are available for weekly, 45-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life data analytics problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in an rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey, and Square
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Monique’s role is to improve the Springboard experience. She works closely with Engineering & Design to brainstorm ideas, map out product strategy, build prototypes, and test features before they go live. Fun fact—Monique was Springboard's first SF employee.
Back to top