Data Analytics Course, India - Technical Community Manager (Part-time/Flexible/Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Springboard runs an online Data Analytics Career Track online course in which participants learn with the help of a case-study-based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. The Technical Community Manager will review student projects, help students get unstuck, welcome new students to the community and share resources relevant to business and data analytics.
If you are as passionate about helping students make progress and learn about the Data Analytics landscape as you are about Data Analytics, and can give a few hours per month in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Questions? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely online
- 6 month course that takes students through real-world business cases
- Students are working professionals and college students
- Students learn about Data Analytics with the help of an online curriculum, a personal mentor, and their career coach
- Students go through the curriculum on their own and at their own pace
- are proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including Excel, SQL, Tableau, Power BI and Python
- have an excellent understanding of data visualization, data storytelling, and how to think about data problems in a business context
- are available to answer subject matter questions and provide feedback on projects
- have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life business and data analytics problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets
- are empathetic and have excellent written communication skills
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
Back to top