Cybersecurity Lead Instructor
Over the next few months, you’ll:
- Set the overall direction for the course. This includes both the vision for how the course is taught, as well as high-level curriculum structure
- Collaborate with our Instructional Designers and other subject matter experts to create a detailed, best-in-class curriculum
- Be “the face of the course” - appear in videos on the course page and within the curriculum
- Are an experienced cybersecurity professional with a background in Security Engineering; you (a) have extensive experience with Linux, Windows, and iOS; (b) bring real-world experience working in Systems Security, Network Security, Applied Cryptography, Logs and Detection, Governance/Risk and Compliance, Security Strategy or Cyber Threat Intelligence; (c) have subject matter expertise with common operating system internals, network packet capture tools such as Wireshark, Network Miner, and network discovery tools such as NMAP; (d) hold current Cisco CCNA (CCNA Security and higher desirable); additional industry certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, EC-Council, SANS are preferred
- Have a vision for how cybersecurity should be taught; bonus points for concrete strategies you’d like to apply
- Are an incredible teacher - either you’ve taught before or have a passion for teaching!
- Are a structured, MECE thinker, and have excellent verbal & written communication skills
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top