Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the worlds the skills gap. We are redefining professional education for the 21st century through online courses with ongoing 1:1 mentorship for each student to bring guidance, community, and accountability. Our self-paced, online offerings give anyone, anywhere access to world-class learning resources, and through this hybrid model, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives.
Based out of San Francisco and Bangalore, we started in 2013 and over the last six years have served more than 10,000 people(>80% from the US) to advance in their careers. We are a Series A funded company backed by some of the most well-known investors in Silicon Valley.
As the Customer Success Specialist in India, you will be highly responsible for our students' satisfaction. This means talking to learners on calls/emails when they are struggling and offering the right solution in a timely manner. Keeping our learner's journey fun and enjoyable fall under your purview.
Enabling peer-to-peer collaborations and conversations in a cohort through online webinars, community activities and offline events also fall under your purview. You will also execute the strategy and implementation of activities we would need to do at Springboard India to engage prospective learners(offline events, AMAs, online webinars, mentor-led meetups and more)
Finally, you should be a go-getter, process-oriented and just a hustler who is always ready to get their hands dirty. If you have played an active role in making customer’s journey delightful, have always gone above and beyond to serve users/customers/people and have the attitude to do any/everything to make people WIN, this is for you! Come, join us!
- Resolve the day-to-day queries/problems/issues faced by students utilizing our tools and processes
- Ensure exceptional student learning experience to maintain a high NPS through regular check-ins
- Run new batch/cohort student orientation and match mentors with learners
- Create and run our slack online community of learners
- Run weekly office hours
- Strategize and execute webinars for our learner community
- Strategize and execute offline student and mentor engagement activities
- are in the experience bracket of 1+ years in a customer facing role, primarily in customer success or CX design
- Familiarity with CRM tools and spreadsheets is desired
- are meticulous and process driven
- are empathetic with a giving back attitude; put people first before yourself
- are charismatic with both written and verbal communication. You are a person who most people would want to hang around with
- are a person with high integrity standards; you do what you commit
- are a person who executes out-and-out while at the same time has a hold of the larger goal/picture
- are a strong speaker and comfortable with working with experienced industry professionals