Career Services Lead
- Maintain and improve Springboard’s career and job search curriculum by creating or curating the best materials available
- Guide students on their personal job search strategy, based on their background, skills, and career objectives, and connect them with suitable hiring partner
- Identify career coaches, onboard them and manage their delivery to meet outcome commitments to students
- Review and provide feedback on each student’s resume, LinkedIn profile and portfolio
- Coach students on interviewing and networking skills
- Work closely with subject-matter experts to engage them in providing appropriate career guidance to our students as needed. For example, devise systems for setting up mock technical interviews with our data science mentors
- Work with other departments to create successful career outcomes for every student. This will be the most important measure of your performance
- identify, and cultivate relationships with the best employers in India: whether through your own outreach, or by working with Springboard mentors, students and alumni to identify partnership opportunities in their companies
- create unique event opportunities for employers to build their employer brand, interact with students, and interview potential candidates
- ensure a seamless, positive experience for both students and employer partners
- contribute to marketing content that showcases Springboard programs and students
- have 4+ years in career services, executive search, recruitment, or coaching/advising
- are a keen, highly empathetic listener excited to build relationships with students and be their guide to a new career
- deeply engage in the tech community, with a robust network that can give a head start
- keep a track record of producing measurable results, meet deadlines, and balance multiple priorities and constituencies
- have the ability to build rapport and credibility with external customers and your colleagues across the company.
- have a genuine interest in student and career development, with experience working with candidates/students as well as hiring partners, preferred
- have the natural agility and flexibility in the face of fast-changing and undefined situations.
- have strong analytical and communication skills.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Catherina L.Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top