Business Analytics Course Mentor (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Completely online
- 12-week course that takes students through 5 real-world business cases
- Students are working professionals and college students
- Students learn about Data Analytics with the help of an online curriculum and a personal mentor
- Students go through the curriculum on their own
- Students have a weekly 45-minute video call with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching Data Analytics as about Data Analytics itself
- are proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including Excel, SQL and Tableau
- have an excellent understanding of data visualization, data storytelling, and how to think about data problems in a business context
- are available for weekly, 45-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life data analytics problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in an rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey, and Square
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Catherina L.Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top