Blockchain Lead Instructor
Over the next few months, you'll:
- Set the overall direction for the course. This includes the vision for how the course is taught and high-level curriculum structure
- Collaborate with the instructional designers and other subject matter experts to create a detailed, best-in-class curriculum
- Be “the face of the course” - appear in videos on the course page and within the curriculum
- Are an experienced Blockchain professional; you (a) are knowledgeable on the cryptographic principles of Blockchain technologies; (b) have development experience with Blockchain, distributed ledger technologies, including Solidity, Truffle, Infura, Geth, Parity, Quorum, or other blockchain platforms and technologies; (c) are familiar with the various types of cryptoassets, token creation and ICO processes; (d) have ideas about what kinds of business models can be successful in the blockchain space
- Have a vision for how blockchain should be taught; bonus points for concrete strategies you’d like to apply.
- Are an incredible teacher - either you’ve taught before or have a passion for teaching!
- Are a structured, MECE thinker, and have excellent verbal & written communication skills
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top