You will be principally responsible for:
- Building reliable and scalable backend for features at hand.
- Ensuring sound architecture and API design.
- Reviewing code, promoting coding standards and best practices.
- Work with the Product/Business teams to get full understanding of the requirements and propose solutions wherever necessary.
- Handle the deployment of the features that you build.
- love building things, and have built some web applications in the past
- have a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms and databases
- are comfortable with Python, Django, GoLang, Git, MySQL
- understand how website-backend interacts with frontend as well as the myriad external APIs
- are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments
- are analytical, and are curious about technology, and interested in startups
- ask questions or look for answers on the internet, when you don't know
- are not afraid to express your opinion
- are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start
- have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly
Bonus Points if you have done one or more of these:
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Worked on systems with micro-services architecture.
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Catherina L.Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top