AI/ ML Course Teaching Assistant (India)
- Flexible / Remote
Springboard runs online, self-paced, Data Science, AI and Machine Learning workshops in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors range from ML Engineers and researchers at premier companies (Uber, Swiggy, Flipkart, Paytm) to a wide variety of top-notch startups and consulting firms.
Machine Learning Career Track is a 6-month intensive course and we are looking for Course Teaching Assistants to provide project reviews and help support students outside of their mentor calls.
- You care about writing well commented, modular code and encouraging others to do so!
- You are proficient in the curriculum topics of our AI/ML Career Track program , which covers Programming Tools, Data Wrangling, the foundations of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, CV, and deploying large scale AI systems.
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work a few hours per day, at least 5 days per week
- You have experience solving real-life data science and ML problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets.
- You are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Bonus points for experience conducting reviews on through online platforms!
- Membership in an rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Swiggy, Flipkart, Paytm
- Change the lives of students in our program and help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly retainer, per-project honorarium and work at your convenience
- Completely online and self-paced. Coursework is ~200 hours and on average, students finish it in 6 months.
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started with AI/ML.
- Participants learn about ML with the help of a curated online curriculum and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Course TA's provide students with high quality code reviews and support via email and our online community so that students get the help they need even outside of their mentor calls
Back to top