AI/ ML Course Mentor - India (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Springboard is an online learning platform that helps you master in-demand skills through a mentor-led model and project-driven curriculum. The 1-on-1 mentorship supports you with personalized help and career advice from the best experts and keeps you accountable. The project-based curriculum designed with industry experts ensures that you learn skills that matter on the job and have a portfolio you can showcase to employers.
Over the last 5+ years, we at Springboard have served 10,000+ learners across the world(>80% in the US). We also raised our Series A of $9.5M in December 2017 (with the likes of Allen Blue, Neeraj Arora, Naveen Tewari and marquee VCs as our investors) and have grown our team in SF+ Bangalore to 80+
Springboard runs online, self-paced, Data Science, AI and Machine Learning workshops in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors range from ML Engineers and researchers at premier companies (Uber, Swiggy, Flipkart, Paytm) to a wide variety of top-notch startups and consulting firms.
We offer job-guarantee programs in Data Science and AI/ML and are looking for mentors who are looking for an opportunity to give back by nurturing the next generation of AI engineers.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about AI/ML, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
- Completely online; Designed to take 6-9 months, depending on the course
- Participants in this course are working professionals, interested in getting started with AI
- Participants learn about AI and Machine Learning with the help of a curated online curriculum and a personal mentor
- They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute check-in with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- As part of the course, students start with data collection and wrangling, work their way through data exploration, followed by a deep dive into Machine Learning and Deep Learning, covering various techniques and architectures. Finally, they learn to use various engineering tools to productize, scale and deploy applications. Throughout the course, they work on a Capstone Project whose ultimate goal is not just to solve a problem using ML/DL, but to create an actual running application that they can showcase to potential employers.
- Have at least 4 years of experience solving real-life problems using ML, building and deploying large scale AI systems
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills, especially when providing constructive feedback
- Are comfortable in the entire lifecycle of building a Machine Learning application, from data collection and building models to deployment and scaling.
- Are an experienced software engineer using Python and all of the Data stack You have deep expertise and real-world experience in a wide variety of Machine Learning and Deep Learning models, including linear/logistic regression, tree-based models, RNNs, CNNs and so on
- Have a strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including version control, testing, monitoring and debugging
- Membership in a rich India mentor community of expert mentors from great companies like Flipkart, Swiggy, Uber, Zomato and more
- Membership in our rich global community of mentors working with top companies
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
Back to top