AI/ ML Course Mentor - India (Part-Time/Flexible/Remote)
- Completely online; Designed to take 6-9 months, depending on the course
- Participants in this course are working professionals, interested in getting started with AI
- Participants learn about AI and Machine Learning with the help of a curated online curriculum and a personal mentor
- They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute check-in with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- As part of the course, students start with data collection and wrangling, work their way through data exploration, followed by a deep dive into Machine Learning and Deep Learning, covering various techniques and architectures. Finally, they learn to use various engineering tools to productize, scale and deploy applications. Throughout the course, they work on a Capstone Project whose ultimate goal is not just to solve a problem using ML/DL, but to create an actual running application that they can showcase to potential employers.
- Have at least 4 years of experience solving real-life problems using ML, building and deploying large scale AI systems
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills, especially when providing constructive feedback
- Are comfortable in the entire lifecycle of building a Machine Learning application, from data collection and building models to deployment and scaling.
- Are an experienced software engineer using Python and all of the Data stack You have deep expertise and real-world experience in a wide variety of Machine Learning and Deep Learning models, including linear/logistic regression, tree-based models, RNNs, CNNs and so on
- Have a strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including version control, testing, monitoring and debugging
- Membership in a rich India mentor community of expert mentors from great companies like Flipkart, Swiggy, Uber, Zomato and more
- Membership in our rich global community of mentors working with top companies
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
Meet Some of Springboard's Employees
Catherina L.Student Operations Team Lead
Cat deeply impacts the lives of thousands of Springboard students by providing support, motivation, and accountability. After just a year at the company, she was promoted to lead the Student Operations Team.
Back to top