Admissions Operation Associate
- Bangalore, India
Admissions Operations Associate
Are you looking to apply your systems-orientation to support audacious goals at a rapidly growing, mission-oriented company? Are you excited and challenged by the opportunity to optimize processes and communications while having a real impact on people’s lives? If your answer to these questions is yes, we have an amazing position for you.
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the world’s skills gap. We’ve helped thousands of students learn cutting-edge technical skills like data science, software engineering, and UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts.
As we launch new courses, we’re looking for an empathetic, process- and systems-oriented professional with strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to juggle a dynamic range of responsibilities in a single day, and an aptitude for thinking through user scenarios. Your role will be to educate, inspire, and skillfully guide potential Springboard students through the enrollment cycle via clear communications and efficient operations.
Your typical day might include:
- Driving potential Springboard students through the admissions pipeline by: managing automated CRM workflows and other Ops platforms to process applications; conducting consultations to support decision-making via email; and maintaining a knowledge base / FAQ.
- Process management for post block payments e.g. loan application to disbursal, profile completion etc
- Funnel nurturing workflow, enabling the communication, SMS/ call minutes credit management etc
- Enabling Sales velocity by reviewing applications and skills assessments swiftly and efficiently.
- Identifying opportunities and testing strategies to improve yield of high-quality candidates.
- Bring 2+ years’ previous experience in admissions, sales, or business development
- Process/systems orientation - strength in executing systems and processes (e.g., processing applications and skills assessments, building workflows, rotating leads, etc)
- Fine attention to detail (e.g., tracking data, nimble in CRMs)
- Strong analytical thinking/intuition (e.g. able to intuit logical solutions from user-based problem scenarios like admissions edge cases, group enrollment policy, refining application Typeforms, etc)
- Athlete/Quick on your feet - juggle a lot and frequent context shifting (e.g., student emails, Ops fires, special projects)
- Results-driven (e.g., excited to drive enrollments, excited about the mission)
- Positive Attitude (Resilience, Hunger, Eagerness to Learn)
- Full English proficiency, written and spoken
- Empathetic communication skills
Bonus points if you:
- Have an aptitude for consultative sales - OK not to have professional experience in sales, but must have good instincts in this area
- Are a First-principles Systems Thinker (Entrepreneurial, Builder Mindset, Operating with Imperfect Information, Questioning Assumptions)
The Springboard team of 130 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, medical insurance, off-site travel, a generous learning budget, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top