At Springboard, we are on a mission to bridge the skills gap by delivering high-quality, affordable education for new economy skills. We have helped thousands of people around the world pick up new skills quickly and effectively, helping them level up their careers to more relevant roles and admissions counsellors play the most critical role of helping people make the right learning decision.
As we grow in India, we’re looking to bring on a tenacious, empathetic member of our Admissions team, who will work with our prospective students (working professionals with 5 to 7 years of work experience) to ensure strong enrollments in our courses. Your role will be to educate, inspire, and skillfully guide potential Springboard students through the application and enrollment process. You’ll have the unique opportunity to support prospective learners, help them understand our courses, and make better educational choices. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly enrollment targets, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in an education-focused environment.
What You'll Do
· Play a key role in scaling enrollments for Springboard India for its programs
· Counsel prospective learners to help them understand how they should approach their learning decision, solve their issues(including ones related to AI/ML at a top level) and guide them to make the enrollment decision
· Identify and understand where a prospective learner is w.r.t. to decision making, what would make them make an informed decision in favor of Springboard and take/execute required action/activities accordingly
· Monitor and manage a number of moving parts at any given moment, such as interviews with applicants and mentors, the collection of user feedback, and reporting of admissions performance
· Work closely with our marketing, comms, and operations teams to best optimize the admissions funnel and drive enrollments
· Provide consistent, organized reporting to internal stakeholders; ensure timely information flow between Operations and Marketing
What You'll Need
· 2-5 years of experience as an admissions counsellor
· Experience working on CRM
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Empathetic and considerate with prospective learners to understand their POV
· Emphatic attention to detail and an interest in tech
· An understanding/deep interest in the field of Data Science and AI/ML is highly preferred
· Ability to work autonomously in ambiguous, quickly-evolving environments
· Flexibility and the ability to handle pressure under tight deadlines, particularly when having to pick up new projects on the fly
The Springboard team of 80 members works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Learn Capital, 500 Startups, Rocketship.vc, and the founders of LinkedIn, Princeton Review, InMobi, and AppDynamics.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, full health insurance coverage, off-site travel, a generous learning budget, office lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top