Manager, Business Development
- London, United Kingdom
Join SpotX as a Manager, Business Development. SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading video advertising platform unifying TV and digital video globally.
- Build & manage relationships with Broadcasters, CTV companies, OEMs and TV manufacturers across the video ecosystem and other 3rd party organisations
- Evangelise the SpotX platform to Broadcasters, CTV companies, OEMs and TV manufacturers across Europe with a consultative approach
- Effectively communicate progress to the wider team on new business opportunities and partnerships
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company's business strategy and growth
- Educate and inform our client base on any new product solutions, inventory launches or other initiatives
- Hit and exceed targets, effectively manage your pipeline and communicate your progress with the wider team.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BSc) and 5 years+ sales experience in ad tech, platform sales, SaaS, PaaS, Iaas
- Fluent in English & second European language, both written and oral essential
- Experience and confidence in presenting to groups in a persuasive and concise manner
- Ability to create a sales strategy and execute alongside a fast paced team
- Other skills: competent computer skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce or other CRM systems, reporting tools
- Experience in the video / data / CTV arena essential
When you join our team, we offer:
- Great holidays, (25 days plus exceptional extras over Christmas!)
- A fast-paced, innovative company building best-in-class technology from 12 offices around the world
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- Company pension plan, healthcare and education assistance
- Snack cupboard, gym reimbursement, charitable donation matching program
- SpotX Core Values: Customer Service, Integrity, Respect, Initiative, Collaboration, Innovation and Adaptability
SpotX strives to attract, invest in, and develop a diverse group of people.
At SpotX, we seek to build an inclusive workforce and work environment. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
The company's solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX's trusted, GDPR/CCPA-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. In early 2019, SpotX acquired Yospace which powers server-side ad insertion (SSAI) for all live and video on demand content streamed to connected devices. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann's RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 12 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.
Back to top