Director, Mid Market, Demand Facilitation (Southern CA)
- Santa Monica, CA
Join SpotX as a Director, Mid Market, Demand Facilitation supporting our Southern California markets (may also include NV).
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally and is headquartered in Denver with 10 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households.
The Director, Mid Market, Demand Facilitation works closely with Sr. Sales leadership to develop and manage relationships with key decision makers in the digital video ecosystem.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline
- Establish strong relationships with clients through the complete sales cycle
- Determine client needs and ensure proper contract execution for managed services (I/O) as well as programmatic buying
- Work proactively with internal teams to convey relevant and appropriate reporting to clients
- Continuously grow revenue in order to meet or exceed goals
- Other duties as assigned by management
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excel, Salesforce, Tableau experience
- 4-9 years of digital ad sales experience with demonstrated record of success
- An experienced sales hunter who can leverage their existing contacts with independent digital agencies to build a large book of business
- High level of integrity, excellent presentation, organizational and communication skills
- A proven track record delivering on and exceeding revenue goals from multiple accounts
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and video adtech
- This position is based in the Greater Los Angeles or San Diego area and includes competitive pay, unlimited time off, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance), 401k matching program, education assistance, gym reimbursement, and parental leave.
- The base compensation range for this role: $100,000 - $125,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- At SpotX, we strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
- An innovative company building best-in-class technology from 10 offices around the world (including Denver, New York City, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Belfast)
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- An award-winning organization, check out our latest accolades here
- Committed to work life balance, offering a company-wide annual holiday break: our offices are closed from Christmas to New Years
- Proud to give back through the SpotX for Change Program matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities. SpotX contributed over $50K to charitable organizations in 2020
- Featured on The Muse, learn more about our company and view employee testimonials here
- In the news...check out our latest updates here
We LOVE our customers.
We BELIEVE in our people.
We RESPECT each other.
We are DRIVEN.
We are SPOTX.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally. The company's solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX's trusted, privacy-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann's RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 10 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.
Learn more at www.spotx.tv and follow @SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Back to top