Spokeo is seeking a UI/Visual Designer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a UI/Visual Designer, you will help us promote and sell people-data products and services to targeted audiences. You’ll create a variety of designs that help people find, connect, verify, investigate, and be informed by using public records and social content. You will work closely with Marketing, Product, and Engineers in creating engaging and performance driven designs. You should be self-driven, be an excellent communicator, have strong product sense, never have a shortage of creative ideas, and truly understand what drives human behavior and actions.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design impactful and brand-consistent visual elements for landing pages and email marketing campaigns that utilize color, imagery, structure, and whitespace
- Produce designs that will contribute to our membership program, static and animated ads, infographics, and other marketing collateral
- Help us understand user behavior and how we can transform designs into user-centric and intuitive resources that invite users to engage
- Understand the psychology of how users successfully go navigate through flows, research standard paradigms, dissect competitive approaches, and explain your thought process and reasoning
- Craft raw ideas into creative content and defined messages across multiple mediums while reflecting our brand and driving key performance metrics
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers, and marketing managers
- 3+ years of relevant experience creating compelling branded materials
- 2+ years of professional experience with a design firm or advertising agency
- Proficient in Sketch, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other relevant design programs
- Fluency in basic HTML5 and CSS
- An exceptional visual storyteller
- Outstanding communication skills; the ability to eloquently and passionately present a creative point of view and design direction
- Ability to work within existing style guidelines and expand upon them
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Nikki collaborates with the Marketing and Design Departments, handling design for all of Spokeo’s off-site communications—crafting the most effective emails, display ads, and social media campaigns.
Back to top