Spokeo is seeking a Software Architect to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for building features based on product specs from product managers and/or designers. Those features might involve any of our products, from the universal people search interface and functionality to the construction of family trees to a portal that connects customers to employees and employer data. You will work closely with your team to iterate on these and other features, the end goal being--we hope--a beautiful, usable product that connects people to information without hassle. Note: most of this work will be performed in Ruby on Rails.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 8+ years of web app development experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Web application development experience in Ruby on Rails (or other modern MVC framework)
- A solid understanding of OO design, all Computer Science fundamentals and NoSQL and SQL database concepts and performance
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Software Development Manager
Tomer works in a dual role as part of the SEO and Performance Team, and also serves as the leader of the Premium Team, handling every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
Back to top