Senior Web Designer
Spokeo is seeking a Senior Web Designer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a Senior Web Designer, you would help to directly shape how people find, connect, verify, investigate, and be informed by using public records and social content. You will work closely with Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to build human-centered designs. You will research our users’ behaviors and needs, create user interfaces and interactions, and design compelling experiences that delight.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create features and experiences from initial concept to released product
- Define interaction models, user flows, and concept and implement the visual identity of Spokeo into features
- Design full-stack designs across our platforms by creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect visuals
- Work within existing style guidelines and expand upon them
- Adapt creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical and brand standards universally
- Incorporate data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- Work cross-functionally with other designers, developers, and product managers
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing interfaces and experiences for web and mobile
- Proficient in Sketch, as well as interaction software such as Origami, Atomic, or Marvel
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design, and HCI principles
- Possess exceptional understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Care more about successful outcomes and happy customers than your design vision
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Outstanding communication, design thought leadership, and presentation and storytelling skills
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Software Development Manager
Tomer works in a dual role as part of the SEO and Performance Team, and also serves as the leader of the Premium Team, handling every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
Back to top