Senior Web Analytics Analyst
Spokeo is seeking a Senior Web Analytics Analyst to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
The Analytics and Business Intelligence team is responsible for data driven strategic analysis, planning and insights discovery across multi-function business initiatives and cross functional collaboration at Spokeo. We are looking for an experienced and talented professional to manage and help improve our web analytics effort.
As a Senior Web Analytics Analyst, you would be the “go-to” person and subject matter expert for web analytics and platform metrics. He or she must be comfortable with current audience measurement tools, systems, reporting, and best practices. The analyst should also have strong knowledge and experience in configuring, auditing, maintaining, and troubleshooting web analytics systems and metrics.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Discovering and distributing insights and web analytics data to help drive business decisions, create dashboards, and provide ad-hoc reporting for digital and traditional channels.
- Assisting with metrics interpretation and collaborate with business stakeholders to spec deliverables and expectations.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, developers, QA, and data scientists to ensure proper tracking, troubleshoot inconsistencies, and refine obsolete implementations.
- Communicating with various stakeholders and to identify the potential analytics impact for all company initiatives.
- Designing customer insight and research questionnaires, overseeing data collection design process and interpreting data to make actionable recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, behavioral economics or science, psychology, or equivalent.
- 4+ years working with Google Analytics, Google Console, SiteCatalyst, or other web metrics and trend analytics tools. Preferably Google Analytics.
- 3+ years working with marketing, product, and analytics teams to produce insights and communicate recommendations and issues.
- 3+ years experience segmenting users and audience via analytics. Familiar with different targeting tools and data mapping practices.
- Familiarity with visualization tools (Tableau, Chartio, Microstrategy, or Qlik)
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Certifications a big plus.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong market research background and ability to explain qualitative concepts and quantitative methods to different audiences.
- Basic understanding of python or R a plus.
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Nikki collaborates with the Marketing and Design Departments, handling design for all of Spokeo’s off-site communications—crafting the most effective emails, display ads, and social media campaigns.
Back to top