Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Pasadena, CA
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a huge paid marketing campaign with tens of millions of dollars of annual budget that drives millions of users a month from a variety of emerging and popular marketing channels, such as Search Engine Marketing, Display, Social Media Marketing, and more. You will play a pivotal role in driving Spokeo's growth and advancing our mission of transparency, and this position will report directly to our VP of Digital Marketing.
- Manage, optimize, and own the performance of paid marketing campaigns across SEM, Display, Social, and other digital marketing channels
- Measure and monitor KPIs across devices, products, campaigns, and channels to improve profit margins, grow revenue, identify opportunities for improvement
- Build high-performing audience solutions, list creation, segmentation, bidding tiers, and expansions
- Work closely with 3rd-party marketing platforms to test cutting-edge features, technologies, and methodologies
- Manage marketing tags and pixels, including overall tracking strategy, implementation, and reporting
- Help improve the messaging, communication, and user experience for customer acquisition funnels by leveraging marketing insights, analytics, and A/B testing
- Help develop go-to-market and channel strategies through in-depth keyword research, market study, and competitive analysis
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with search-engine marketing and direct-response marketing at high-traffic web companies or major digital marketing agencies
- 5+ years of experience with bid management and campaign optimization, such as managing multiple CPA and LTV margin targets
- 3+ years of experience with consumer subscription business model
- Hands-on experience managing large-scale Paid Search, Display, and Paid Social campaigns with ad budgets over $2M a month
- Expert experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, such as VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, and chart building
- Experience with funnel optimization, such as optimizing ad copies and landing page messaging
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.
Back to top