Spokeo is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist, you will need to drive the SEM operations and execution, test new growth opportunities, and partner closely with Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Engineering to achieve aggressive goals. You should be an exceptional communicator, highly analytical, intellectually curious, and data-driven.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop Paid Search campaign strategy, bid management, keyword generation/research, testing methodology, and roadmaps, then synthesize that strategy into compelling presentations
- Leverage marketing insights, analytics and A/B testing to improve search funnel experience through messaging, landing pages, user experience and touchpoints
- Manage marketing tags and pixels including overall tracking strategy, implementation, and reporting
- Identify areas of improvement, communicate actionable insights, and measure efficiency and effectiveness of different efforts by examining KPIs
- Research and analyze competitor’s landscape
- Manage and test tracking, URLs, and tags
- Own quantified KPIs across devices, products, and campaigns to increase profit and revenue and demonstrate growth with Search and Contextual ads
- 2+ years of direct-response Search Engine Marketing with major SEM agencies and high-traffic consumer subscription model websites
- Proven profit optimization capabilities (multiple CPAs, LTV integration, proven ad messaging optimization)
- Hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing Ads and proficient in the latest features such as RLSA, DSK, and Smart Display
- Comfortable managing ad spend in excess of $2M per month
- Strong Google Analytics/Tag Manager capabilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including: VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, and chart building around audience segmentation and targeted messaging
- An analytical and detail-oriented problem solver with strong testing capabilities
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about Search Engine Marketing
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Nikki collaborates with the Marketing and Design Departments, handling design for all of Spokeo’s off-site communications—crafting the most effective emails, display ads, and social media campaigns.
Back to top