Release and Integration Engineer
Spokeo is seeking a Release and Integration Engineer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
We are looking for a detail oriented Release and Integration Engineer who has demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace and complex software build environment.
- Build, maintain and continuously improve an infrastructure for multiple cross-functional development teams including source code repository, build tools and scripts, continuous integration infrastructure, packaging and deployment tools.
- Establish and maintain agile development toolset including tools for managing user stories and product defects.
- Establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Investigate and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Influence and drive operational excellence best practices within the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or related field required.
- 4+ years experience or background in Build and Release Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in programming in Ruby, and shell scripting.
- 3+ years experience with Jenkins, or other continuous integration tools.
- 3+ years experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build systems.
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership role supporting a product development organization which has successfully delivered consumer oriented products.
- Good understanding of the integration between automated software tests and the build process.
- Familiarity with product development and test automation (Full-Stack Web Applications, Web Services), service-oriented architecture and/or microservices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in-house developed toolsets.
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Software Development Manager
Tomer works in a dual role as part of the SEO and Performance Team, and also serves as the leader of the Premium Team, handling every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
Back to top