Spokeo is seeking a Product Manager to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As the Product Manager, you will be the product owner of a cross-functional scrum team focused on improving our products’ conversion or retention performance. You will identify and prioritize features, define product requirements and KPIs, come up with UI/UX wireframes, and work with Developers and QAs to launch products that serve millions of people a month.
- Serve as the Product Owner of a cross-functional scrum team. Own that product’s KPIs
- Define product requirements and specifications and organize them in Jira tickets
- Lead user testing and feedback sessions to refine product ideas
- Design A/B tests and multivariate tests to validate product hypotheses
- Come up with UI/UX wireframes and work with Designers to complete design mockups
- Own, prioritize, and refine the product backlog
- Work with Developers and QAs to build and launch product increments every two weeks
- Review, QA, and sign off every product release
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in interdisciplinary majors such as Symbolic Systems and Product Design
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX or product design
- 5+ years of experience in scrum development process
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Software Development Manager
Tomer works in a dual role as part of the SEO and Performance Team, and also serves as the leader of the Premium Team, handling every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
Back to top