Spokeo is seeking a Product Designer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As a Product Designer you should have knowledge of both interaction and visual design. The right addition to our team will help us turn our vision to reality and be involved in every product development process; including brainstorming the next great product to tweaking pixels right before launch.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Brainstorming and development with product owners and designers on concept and design direction
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Rapidly prototype flows, concepts, and interactions, take in feedback, and successively iterate
- Enjoy countless UX challenges and solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Obsess over details and produce pixel perfect, high fidelity designs
- Work closely with teams to make designs a reality
- Must provide portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions and a variety of projects
- 4+ years of professional design experience
- Experience HTML/CSS
- Proficient in visual and web design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Experience designing for multiple types of devices
- Experience with prototyping ideas to test viability
- Experience in interaction design, user centered design methodologies and usability
- Demonstrated understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Nikki collaborates with the Marketing and Design Departments, handling design for all of Spokeo’s off-site communications—crafting the most effective emails, display ads, and social media campaigns.
Back to top