Spokeo is seeking an HR Manager to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Oversees, handles, and manages escalated employee relations issues. Responsible for identifying opportunities and building recommendations for proactive approaches to address employee relations themes.
- Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, performance management, year-end bonus program
- Conduct open enrollment and other benefits related programs as needed
- Collaborate with other members of HR team (Sr. HR Manager and generalist)
- The Human Resources Manager works with all levels of management to provide people expertise in all aspects of the human resources function, including but not limited to, employee relations, benefits, full-cycle onboarding and off-boarding, workers compensation, and leave of absence.
- Collaborate with Immigration attorney on a variety of employment-based visa matters
- Make Spokeo a great place to work.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- At least 10 years of overall HR experience, with steady progression in HR Management for the last 5+ years
- Tools and Equipment Used: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Office products, Paychex, Trakstar, and other basic office equipment.
- Knowledge of HR and employment practices
- Consultative and coaching skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table
Meet Some of Spokeo's Employees
Software Development Manager
Tomer works in a dual role as part of the SEO and Performance Team, and also serves as the leader of the Premium Team, handling every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
Back to top