Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 14 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
- You'll design and develop robust full-stack analytics solutions
- You'll work in cross-functional scrum team to achieve regular sprint goals
- You'll use Spokeo's customer data platform to build analytics-driven product features
- You'll embrace software development best practices such as TDD, documentation, design patterns, secure coding, and algorithmic optimization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related field, or work experience equivalent
- At least 5+ years of web application development experience
- At least 2+ years using SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Strong scripting, programming preferably using Python, Ruby, and SQL.
- Strong foundation in object-oriented programming, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting high-usage, high-throughput systems
- Experience optimizing web site performance on both the client and server-side
- Experience developing with cloud services such as AWS a plus
- Experience with services, microservices, and serverless environments a plus
- Experience with productizing personalization ML models in AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodology and Scrum framework a plus
Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.spokeo.com/recruiting-policy
Spokeo is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Spokeo fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best products, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.